All the flavors of your favorite fruit crisp, in a super easy way. You’ll love how easy this peach jam crisp comes together.
As an affiliate of Azure standard, I may earn from qualifying purchases. See why I love Azure Standard by reading the post here.
When fall comes around, peaches are in season. Their season doesn’t last very long for us, so I try and get as many saved by freezing, canning, and making jam as possible. My kitchen can be a sticky mess some days.
One of my family’s favorite desserts is peach crisp. As a matter of fact, I could make it every single day in September and they would never get tired of it. However, the peaches don’t seem to last long enough to get their fill.
The next best thing? Making peach crisp with peach jam! It has a golden brown, sweet, oat topping, and is the best fruit crisp recipe you’ll ever make.
Ingredients you need:
Making your peach jam crisp:
- Preheat oven, and melt butter
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, and brown sugar in a large bowl. Add melted butter and stir.
- Press mixture in the bottom of your baking pan.
- Top with jam and dried peaches.
- Sprinkle remaining crisp topping mixture on top.
- Bake, then allow to cool slightly.
Do I have to use dried peaches for this?
The chopped dried peaches add texture to this dish. However, feel free to leave them out if you don’t have them, or don’t want to use them.
Oh no! I am out of brown sugar! What do I do?
This peach crisp recipe will be delicious if you use regular granulated sugar instead of brown sugar. The brown sugar adds a different flavor profile, but it’s okay if you swap that up.
What to serve with this
- Whipped cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- Easy whipped coffee
- Salted caramel latte
Other Recipes You'll Love
Mini Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
You will love these homestyle chocolate chip cookies with walnuts. Soft, chewy, with a nutty crunch, they are great for dunking in milk or coffee!
Peach Jam Crisp
All the flavors of your favorite fruit crisp, in a super easy way. You'll love how easy this peach jam crisp comes together. #peachjam #peachcrisp #peachrecipe
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup peach jam
- 1/2 cup chopped dried peaches
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add flour oats, baking powder and brown sugar to a medium sized mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Melt the butter over low heat, then add to the mixture and stir until blended and moist. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of an UNgreased 8×8 pan.
- Spoon peach jam over the top. Sprinkle the chopped dried peaches on top.
- Crumble remaining oat and flour mixture over the top of the peach jam and dried peaches.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Store in an airtight covered container for 3-4 days on the counter or cut into squares and freeze individually for later.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 464Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 41mgSodium 222mgCarbohydrates 76gFiber 3gSugar 40gProtein 5g
I do my best to make sure these numbers are accurate, however, please be your own best advocate and double check!
Join the Conversation