So soft, chewy, and just like you’d get from a bakery, you’ll love these easy to make peanut butter chip cookies.
As an affiliate of Azure standard, I may earn from qualifying purchases. See why I love Azure Standard by reading the post here.
The perfect cookie has to be soft, chewy, and dunkable. My favorite are the bakery soft cookies that nearly melt in your mouth. My hubby isn’t a big fan of chocolate chips, but he loves this peanut butter cookie recipe.
Are these peanut butter cookies?
Well, not in the sense they are made with peanut butter in the recipe. I saw these peanut butter chips and knew I needed to try them. This cookie recipe is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe with different flavored chips.
Ingredients you need:
- All purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Turbinado sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Peanut butter chips
Making your perfect peanut butter chip cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer on medium speed, beat butter until fluffy. Add sugar and beat together well. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients mixture to butter and sugar and mix well. Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Scoop onto a prepared baking sheet, and place in oven. Bake until lightly golden brown, remove to a cooling rack to cool completely on cooling rack.
For the best cookies you’ve ever made, check out our tips here.
What is turbinado sugar?
Turbinado sugar is made by crushing the freshly-cut sugar cane to squeeze out the juice, rich in, vitamins and minerals. The cane juice is evaporated and spun in a centrifuge, or turbine, to produce the large sparkling golden crystals.
Since it has more of the natural minerals and vitamins, it is thought to be a healthier option to plain sugar. It’s great for topping cakes, cookies, pies, and is delicious to bake with. It has a flavor of light brown sugar and can be substituted for white granulated sugar 1:1.
You can find turbinado sugar here.
Other cookies to try:
- Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Soft Chewy Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies
The Best Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 3 1/2 cups white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups turbinado sugar
- 2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 egg2, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a stand mixer,or a hand mixer using a large bowl, mix together sugar and butter. Beat until fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 259Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 20mgSodium 198mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 1gSugar 18gProtein 5g
I do my best to make sure these numbers are accurate, however, please be your own best advocate and double check!
Join the Conversation