Need an easy dessert that you can take to parties or gatherings? Try this crustless, no bake cheesecake! It’s ready with just 15 minutes hands on time!
I love easy desserts. For our fellowship gathering, I have been making this crustless cheesecake. It’s gluten free, so that nearly everyone can enjoy it. Since we have people with celiac disease in our fellowship, I like to make sure they can enjoy dessert, too.
The fresh fruit also means that it has far less sugar. Plus, all the nutrition that berries can offer, such as Vitamin C and fiber.
It’s such a big hit, that I usually have to make double or triple the recipe. Even with that, it doesn’t last long!
Now, why would I make this no bake cheesecake recipe a crustless cheesecake?
Well, to be honest, it makes it easier to avoid gluten. Even some graham crackers crusts can have gluten fillers. Making it yourself can be tricky, if you don’t remember to grab crackers at the store. Yeah, that’s me who often forgets.)
It was one such weekend that I was preparing for our gathering, and I realized that I had forgotten the graham crackers. Since I wasn’t able to go to the store and get more, I had to adapt. Quickly.
Thus the crustless cheesecake was born.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Heavy cream
- Assorted berries
How to make this crustless cheesecake
- Soften cream cheese.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Zest and juice lemon.
- Add heavy cream, zest and juice to cream cheese mixture.
- Scoop into prepared pan.
- Chill in fridge before serving.
Isn’t this just cheesecake filling, topped with fruit?
Yup. That’s exactly what it is. But, who can turn down deliciously thick, creamy, and sweet filling?
Do I have to make this in a square pan, or can I use a cheesecake pan?
You can certainly use as springform pan to make this. Instead of chilling in the fridge, you would want to freeze it for 3-4 hours before removing the outer ring. I like to put it in a cake pan for ease of serving, especially with larger groups.A super easy dessert that takes only 5 ingredients! Try this crustless, no bake cheesecake for your next party, gathering, or just to enjoy with coffee!
Can I make this a low carb, or keto no bake cheesecake?
Yes! Simply swap out the regular powdered sugar for powdered erythritol. That’s my favorite low carb sweetener, as it leaves no aftertaste and is just as sweet as regular sugar.
What is your favorite no bake dessert? Will you try this crustless cheesecake? Be sure to let me know what you think!
- 16 oz. of Cream Cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 lemon
- 3 cups assorted berries (blueberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- In a stand mixer, with a whip attachment, add cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Mix well to combine, about 2-3 minutes, scraping down the sides every 30 seconds.
- Zest the lemon, and squeeze the juice, making sure to watch for seeds.
- Add the heavy cream, lemon juice, and zest and continue to whip on medium speed for 5 minutes, until light and fluffy, and stiff peaks form.
- Scoop into an 8x8 baking pan and spread evenly.
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes. Add berries as desired, and return to chill for 2 hours before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 256Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 61mgSodium 125mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 2gSugar 14gProtein 3g
While I do my best to make sure these numbers are accurate, please be your own best advocate and double check!