The perfect side dish for your next meal, these roasted rosemary potatoes are slightly crunchy on the outside, while tender and mealy inside.
Whether it’s steak, chicken, or fish, most of us like to add potatoes to round our our proteins. In our house, potatoes most often were baked, boiled, or pan fried. However, I have discovered my new favorite appliance.
The Instant Pot Air Fryer lid. (and no, they aren’t paying me to write this at all.)
Other Potato Recipes To Try
Cheesy Smashed Potatoes
Cheesy, cripsy and yet so fluffy! These cheesy smashed potatoes are the perfect side dish for just about any meal. Warming comfort food at it’s best!
Loaded Potato Taco Bake
Filling, delicious, and full of taco flavor, this loaded potato taco bake is an easy weeknight meal your whole family will love!
Loaded Baked Potato Soup
When it’s cold outside, warm up inside with this creamy, cheesy, loaded baked potato soup! Perfect for using up leftover baked potatoes, too!
What is the Instant Pot?
Some call it a miracle, some call it a workhorse. I believe it is both. The Instant Pot is an electric pressure cooker that can make stews, soups, chili, yogurt, and even cheesecake. It cooks your food in just a few minutes, plus the time to attain pressure, and the time to release pressure.
The Instant Pot is also a slow cooker, which allows it to replace your crock-pot in many situations. Plus, this air fryer lid turns your Instant Pot into an air fryer!Crispy on the outside, warm and fluffy mealy on the inside, you will love these rosemary air fryer potatoes. #airfryer #potatoes #rosemary
What are the benefits of air frying food?
Some of my favorite reasons to air fry:
- Food gets crispy
- Air frying doesn’t require a lot of oil
- Recipes like these rosemary roasted potatoes are done in no time at all
Can I use another air fryer for these fried potatoes?
Absolutely! The time may differ a bit, depending on your appliance, but this recipe will work with all air fryers.
Ingredients you will need:
- Red baby potatoes
- Fresh rosemary
- Italian seasoning
- Olive oil
How to make this rosemary potatoes recipe:
- Slice potatoes in half.
- Combine potatoes with oil, rosemary leaves, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Allow to sit in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Air fry at 400 degrees.
- Shake the basket to toss potatoes, and air fry a bit more.
What to serve with these air fryer potatoes:
Air Fryer Rosemary Potatoes
Crispy on the outside, warm and fluffy mealy on the inside, you will love these rosemary air fryer potatoes.
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 2 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- Wash and slice potatoes in half.Remove the rosemary leaves from the stem.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, adding enough salt and pepper to match your preferences.
- Place in the fridge and let sit for about an hour.
- Place potatoes in an air fryer at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Toss potatoes and place back in the air fryer for another 8 minutes.
- Top with some fresh rosemary leaves and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Positano Gourmet Italian Seasoning
Simply Organic Pepper, Black Medium Grind Certified Organic, 2.31 Ounce Container
REDMOND Real Sea Salt - Natural Unrefined Organic Gluten Free Fine, 26 ounce pouch (1 Pack)
Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Broil, Reheat & Dehydrate with Roast, Bake
Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus 9-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Grain Maker, Steamer, Saute, Yogurt Maker, Sous Vide, Bake, and Warmer|6 Quart|Easy-Seal Lid|14 Programs
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1/4 pound
Amount Per Serving Calories 226Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 0mgSodium 160mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 3g
I do my best to make sure these numbers are accurate, however, please be your own best advocate and double check!
Join the Conversation