Rich, creamy, and fully of pumpkin flavors, this easy pumpkin mousse is the perfect dessert for your holiday table!
As an affiliate of Azure standard, I may earn from qualifying purchases. See why I love Azure Standard by reading the post here.
When you need a quick dessert for the holidays, and you don’t have time to bake, what do you normally reach for? In the past, I would run to the store and buy a pie.
Now, that’s not the worst thing you could ever do. Honestly. I think that there is enough stress around the holidays that buying a pie from the grocery store or bakery should ever make you hang your head in shame.
Having said that, I found that this delicious pumpkin mousse is an easy, no bake dessert that can be made in minutes. Just a few ingredients that you probably already have on hand and you are good to go with a creamy pumpkin dessert that is sure to please!
Can I use pumpkin pie spice instead of separate ingredients?
Yes, you sure can. If you want to use pumpkin spice, add 2 teaspoons instead of the other spices.
Ingredients you need:
- Pumpkin puree
- Cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- Heavy whipping cream
- Ground cloves
- Vanilla extract
Making your pumpkin mousse:
- In a stand mixer, add pumpkin puree, cream cheese and sugar. Beat until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until thick and creamy, and soft peaks begin to form.
- Spoon pumpkin mixture into jars and chill before serving.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
How far in advance can I make this dessert recipe?
This will store well in the fridge for up to 3 days, as long as you cover it with foil or plastic wrap. I would suggest that you wait to put the whipped cream on it just before serving.
Other holiday recipes to serve with this dessert:
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a stand mixer, with a whisk attachment, or using a hand mixer, beat pumpkin puree, cream cheese and sugar for 1 minute on medium high speed.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat 3-5 minutes until thick and creamy.
- Spoon into serving containers and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 340Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 62mgSodium 167mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 4gSugar 31gProtein 4g
I do my best to make sure these numbers are accurate, however, please be your own best advocate and double check!
Join the Conversation