Creamy buffalo sauce blends with 2 kinds of cheeses and are piled high on top of chicken to make these Buffalo Chicken Sliders. An easy recipe for busy weekdays, parties, or serving on game day, too!
As an affiliate of Azure standard, I may earn from qualifying purchases. See why I love Azure Standard by reading the post here.
We love having quick and easy meals here. I mean, who doesn’t right? When life gets hectic, it’s often way to easy to head for the drive through. That’s when I grab my Instant Pot and let it do the work for me.
WHAT IS AN INSTANT POT?
Unless you have not had the internet, pinterest, or have been generally living under a rock, you have at least heard of, or have seen the Instant Pot. It’s an amazing, all in one, kitchen appliance that you can brown, sautee, cook, and reheat in. All on the countertop, and without giving off a lot of heat.
This electric pressure cooker has presets for soup, chicken, stews, chili, and even yogurt. A twist of the lid, a touch of the button, and you have your next meal coming up fast.
If you don’t have one yet, you can grab yours here from my affiliate partner.Creamy buffalo sauce blends with 2 kinds of cheeses and are piled high on top of chicken to make these Buffalo Chicken Sliders. #sliders #buffalochicken #gameday
Ingredients you need:
- Ranch dressing mix
- Chicken broth
- Buffalo sauce
- Hawaiian rolls (or homemade dinner rolls)
- Cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- extra ranch dressing for serving, as desired
Making your buffalo chicken sliders in the Instant Pot?
- Add the chicken breasts, ranch dressing mix, and chicken stock to your Instant Pot.
- Top with buffalo sauce, close the lid, and set the valve to “sealing”
- Set timer, cook, then quick release pressure. Shred the chicken, and pile on top of rolls.
- Melt butter in small saucepan.
- Top with cheese, and brush tops of rolls with melted butter. Allow to heat and melt cheese in the oven.
- Serve hot!
What if I don’t have an Instant Pot? Can I use a crockpot or slow cooker?
For a crockpot: You can simply place the chicken, ranch dressing mix, stock and buffalo sauce in your crockpot. Allow to cook on high 3-4 hours, then continue with the rest of the directions.
For cooking on the stove top: Simmer the chicken breasts in the stock until fully cooked (about 20 minutes), then shred and add ranch dressing mix and buffalo sauce. Continue with remaining directions.
Other Instant Pot Recipes To Try:
- Instant Pot Buffalo Wings
- Penne With Marinara in the Instant Pot
- Cilantro Lime Brown Rice
- Easy Enchilada Casserole in the Instant Pot
What’s your favorite quick meal that you would use an Instant Pot for? Will you try these buffalo ranch chicken sliders this week?
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Creamy buffalo sauce blends with 2 kinds of cheeses and are piled high on top of chicken to make these Buffalo Chicken Sliders.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian rolls
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tablespoon butter- melted
- Ranch dressing for serving
- Place the chicken breasts in the instant pot and sprinkle with the ranch seasoning. Add in thechicken broth.
- Add the buffalo sauce on top.
- Close the lid and place in the sealing position. Set on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- After the pot beeps, carefully release the steam and use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cut the Hawaiian rolls separating the top from bottom but do not cut out each individual roll.
- Place the shredded chicken on the bottom half of the rolls and sprinkle with both cheeses. Place the tops of the rolls on top of the chicken and place in the oven for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and brush with butter and serve with ranch dressing and buffalo sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot Duo 60 321 Electric Pressure Cooker, 6-QT, Stainless Steel/Black
King's Hawaiian Rolls Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 12 ct. ( 2 packs )
Simply Organic Dips Ranch At Least 95% Organic 1.5 Oz (Pack of 12)
Franks Red Hot Franks Hot Sauce 4 Oz
Kitchen Basics Original Chicken Bone Broth, 8.25 oz (Pack of 12)
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 slider
Amount Per Serving Calories 290Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 88mgSodium 1145mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 26g
I do my best to make sure these numbers are accurate, however, please be your own best advocate and double check!
Join the Conversation